Born 2009, 2010
PLEASE NOTE: Girls born in 2011 are eligible to try out for the U13 team. The player must register for U13, attend player evaluations and are subject to the fees and rules below. If you do not make the U13 Raiders team, the difference in registration will be reimbursed to you.
Born 2007, 2008
Born 2005, 2006
Born 2011 and later.
U13, U15, U17 Boys
U18 and U21
Born 2002 and older
February 13, 2022 – U13 10am – 1pm; U15 1pm – 4pm
February 17, 2022 – U17 6pm – 9pm
February 18, 2022 – U17 6:30pm – 9:30pm
February 19, 2022 – U13 9am – 12pm; U15 12pm – 3pm
- This division has the highest level of competition and commitment
- Players on this team are expected to practice more often
- Players are encouraged to attend clinics and strive to excel in the position they are playing
- Typically participate in at least 4 tournaments and in addition teams are expected to attend Provincials (early July) and go on to Westerns (U14 and up, early Aug.) if successful
- This is the developmental stage for players striving to move up and learn the skills of the game while still having a fun experience
- League games still have a strong sense of competitiveness.
- Typically participate in 2-3 tournaments
- It is up to the individual teams if they wish to attend Provincials (early July)
- U13 — $325
- U15 — $325
- U17 — $325
Late Fee of $50 will be applied to anyone registering after March 1, 2022 that previously had registered in the Raiders zone previous years.
A $75 jersey deposit is required before receiving your uniform and will be collected when you pick up your jersey (TBD). The cheque should be postdated August 1 of the current year and made out to Zone 2 Softball.
The uniform must be returned in the same condition you received it.
If the uniform is not returned by August 30 of the current year, the cheque will be cashed. If you do not have a uniform deposit cheque at evaluations, you will be responsible for picking up a uniform at a later date.
- All refunds will be reduced by a $25 processing fee
- Full refunds are available prior to a player being evaluated
- A 25% refund is available prior to commencement of the season – April 30
- No refunds will be issued once the season has commenced
- Refund requests due to medical reasons is at the discretion of the Zone